This isn't "It's a Wonderful Life," no angel is going to show up and show me why it matters that I'm here
- Keeping up with the 5 things I'm grateful for every day (almost every day)
- Interview for another pool next week (phew, passed the test for level I'm already at!)
- A lot of driving
- "This is Us" "The Good Place" ...and the Bachelorette
- Dr. Appointments galore
- Being the most large and unhealthy weight-wise I've ever been
1. Checking out a waterfall I never knew about very close to my parents house!
2. Dinner at 540 with Jen and Becky (sangria!)
3. Drive in Sunday night
4. Campfire at Kate and Belliveaus
5. Belliveau breakfast!
6. Shopping in Halifax
7. 1 day 100 portraits
8. Seeing my parents twice this week so far!
9. Good talk with Jen
10. Getting rid of some more unsightly stuff around the outside of my apartment building
It's been a fairly full week, perhaps I'll do a part two!
First five things in photo form, clockwise:
1. Power outage kindness. I echo Jen's sentiment in her last post, I spent a lot of time thinking of all of the things I have to be grateful for in all of this.
2. Half days at work because we have no power, it's much appreciated. Big group breakfast / lunch with coworkers.
3. Coffee. Availability, power to make it, sugar and milk to put it... All of it. BBQ boiled water and instant at work, it's all good.
4. Clearing a huge amount of trash from around my building, felt good. Clearing.
5. Orange is the new black... It's been nice to zone out to.
6. Everyone who is working so hard to get everyone back on the grid.
7. Quiet chats on a powerless Monday afternoon
8. Fresh clean towels
9. Being more comfortable alone with myself than I have been. It's still far from where I want, but it's a little better.
10. Dragging my butt through being more positive
2. Back to work!! I think it's going to be really good!!
3. Day 13 of green smoothie challenge!
4. Visiting Amanda in Minto and seeing kittens!
5. Car fix was not too bad, $150 much better than a dead car!
6. New work boots