1. Power outage kindness. I echo Jen's sentiment in her last post, I spent a lot of time thinking of all of the things I have to be grateful for in all of this.
2. Half days at work because we have no power, it's much appreciated. Big group breakfast / lunch with coworkers.
3. Coffee. Availability, power to make it, sugar and milk to put it... All of it. BBQ boiled water and instant at work, it's all good.
4. Clearing a huge amount of trash from around my building, felt good. Clearing.
5. Orange is the new black... It's been nice to zone out to.
6. Everyone who is working so hard to get everyone back on the grid.
7. Quiet chats on a powerless Monday afternoon
8. Fresh clean towels
9. Being more comfortable alone with myself than I have been. It's still far from where I want, but it's a little better.
10. Dragging my butt through being more positive